Repair Technician (full-time)
We are a young and dynamic company, providing Premium Refurbished iPhones, iPads, Macbooks and parts to businesses, wholesalers, distributors and enterprises. Based in Amstelveen, the Netherlands we operate throughout Europe where we are continuously expanding our market and clientele. For our Quality Assurance department we are looking for a skilled repair technician to assist us with qualifications, diagnostics and repairs of Apple consumer electronics.
As a repair technician you will be skilled in repairing Apple products such as iPhones, iPads and MacBooks. You are familiar with testing software programmes and can carry out such tests to diagnose where the problem lies.
This will require both software and hardware diagnostic skills. Furthermore, you will work in our ERP system to manage stock and inventory as well as handling customer support and RMA (Return Merchandise) requests in wordpress and our help desk software.
- Assign and prioritise repairs
- Software (1st level) and hardware (3rd level) qualification
- Testing and diagnostics
- Hardware repair
- Quality Assurance
- Handling of RMAs
- Stock inventory and analysis
- Prepare spreadsheets and reports
- Customer support (both B2B and B2C related inquiries via email, phone or in-person)
- Liaise with our Fulfilment team for RMAs
Requirements, skills & proficiencies
- Proven work experience as a Repair Technician or similar role
- Proven ability to qualify and diagnose both software as well as hardware issues through use of specific testing software
- Proven ability to repair technical consumer electronics. It’s an advantage if you have knowledge of Apple products, but not a must.
- Analytical Skills: solve issues that might not have a clear solution. You are able to experiment and use trial and error as part of diagnostic and problem solving.
- IT Skills: You are proficient using diagnostic tools to assess or monitor computer systems, operating systems and apps
- Dexterity: You can handle small parts, open and replace these using fine tools
- Communication: you are a team player and can communicate well to both your colleagues as well as clients both verbally and in writing
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Excellent at Microsoft Office Suite and Excel, Google Apps, (ZOHO) CRM and help desk support software (Zendesk or Zoho Desk)
- Understanding of WordPress is a plus
- MBO/high-school diploma or higher; additional qualification in Office Administration is a plus
- Solid time-management abilities with the ability to prioritise (among competing) tasks
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Ability to work under deadlines, with no 9 – 5 mentality
- Team player with good people skills
- Customer and service minded
What we offer:
- Competitive package
- Travel allowance and health insurance allowance
- Fun working environment
- Room to grow
- A varied function with responsibility and autonomy
Are you the perfect candidate to join our growing company? Then send your CV in to Bas de Laat via email@example.com or call us on +31 (0)20 2149177.