Customer Service Representative (full-time)
Tech2Com is a young and dynamic company, providing Premium Refurbished iPhones, iPads, Macbooks and parts to businesses, wholesalers, distributors and enterprises. Based in Amstelveen, the Netherlands we operate throughout Europe where we are continuously expanding our market and clientele. For our fulfillment department we are looking for an enthusiastic colleague that can strengthen our team, supporting our logistics operation.
How does your typical work day look like?
As a customer service representative you are responsible for order processing, incoming and outgoing shipments. The first thing you will be checking are orders and RMAs (Return Merchandise) that have come in and make sure these are processed fast, efficiently and accurately. All these products need to be booked in our ERP software. This means besides shipments you are also responsible for inventory control and related tasks.
- Handling incoming orders
- Packing of orders
- Prepare orders for shipment
- Handling of RMAs
- Stock inventory and analysis
- Prepare spreadsheets and reports
- Manage and order office supplies
- Customer support (both B2B and B2C related inquiries via email, phone or in-person)
- Liaise with our Quality Assurance Team as well as our sales teams for orders and RMAs
Requirements, skills & proficiencies
- Proven work experience as a Customer Service Representative, Order Processing Assistant or similar role
- Fluent in German, Dutch and English. This is a must
- Excellent at Microsoft Office Suite and Excel, Google Apps, ZOHO CRM and help desk support software (Zendesk or Zoho Desk)
- Understanding of WordPress is a plus
- MBO/high-school diploma or higher; additional qualification in Office Administration is a plus
- Solid time-management abilities with the ability to prioritise (among competing) tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Ability to work under deadlines, with no 9 – 5 mentality
- Team player with good people skills
- Customer and service minded
What we offer:
- Competitive package
- Travel allowance and health insurance allowance
- Fun working environment
- Room to grow
- A varied function with responsibility and autonomy
Are you the perfect candidate to join our growing company? Then send your CV together with a motivational letter to Susanne Waldau via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +31 (0)20 2149177.